Paper Puppetz teaser trailer 2 Paper Puppetz teaser trailer 2

This one has been a long time coming, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

drex231 responds:

I have a big premiere episode coming in October when Paper Puppetz debuts. Paper puppetry, digital effects, 3D handmade action figure & sets, plus animated cameos by....YOU!!! Crossover episode!!!! I'm excited too!!

High Drawma! S1 EP 1 High Drawma! S1 EP 1

Allright! I love this series! Glad to see it getting up here!

drex231 responds:

Thank you. Looks like this will be the only episode uploaded here because for some reason, the others won't. It will just serve as a prelude or crossover before the spin-off series called [ Paper Puppetz ] begins.

Stranger Danger Stranger Danger

I hope you upload the High Drawma series here eventually!

drex231 responds:

Next on the agenda!!! Thank you for your score!!!

Paper Puppetz teaser trailer Paper Puppetz teaser trailer

Really want to see the whole series on here!!!

drex231 responds:

Thanks, and yes I plan on showing it here as well. Seems a lot more creative freedoms here by way of censorship. Expect some crazy storylines and some crossovers.

High Drawma! Mini Ep - The Call High Drawma! Mini Ep - The Call

Sweet! Love this series! I hope people give this stuff a chance because it's freaking awesome.

drex231 responds:

Thank you!!! I hope people give it a chance ; There's so many crazy stories and plot twists up ahead of the upcoming High Drawma! spin-off ( Paper Puppetz ) this is a crossover to.

Miyuki the Android Miyuki the Android

Haha I'll comment on this. Look, content aside, it's really, really well done. Animation is bomb, and it does what it sets out to do. If someone has a problem or think it's gross (it's not, grow up people) don't worry about it. For what it is, and for what you set out to do, you accomplished it. Fantastic work, probably be a lot of sticky keyboards out there because of this.

CREEPY Caleb - TOUCHED by CREEPY Caleb - TOUCHED by

It made me laugh. What more can you ask for? Good work!

Creepypasta flash loop Creepypasta flash loop

I feel like I need to go to Church or something now. Good job :- )

Or The Fat Lady Gets It! Or The Fat Lady Gets It!

Not bad for a first animation, just keep making more and more stuff man. You'll only get better.

7 Days Of Animation 7 Days Of Animation

It's all decent stuff! Keep going, it's just a matter now of putting it all together into something cool!